As a National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated cancer center, collaborative membership in our research efforts is a vital part of who we are. Our membership reaches from the medical to academic campuses of the University of Michigan. Apply for membership.
The benefits of membership include:
- participating in all research program meetings (all program meetings are open to members regardless of their assigned program affiliation), retreats and access to our working groups. View our event calendar.
- inclusion to our e-newsletters highlighting upcoming events, funding opportunities, accolades and awards and other important news for our membership.
- funding opportunities (internal and external)
- priority access to Shared Resources
- notification of important research news and related events
- promotion of publications in science journals
- other opportunities such as:
- participation in shared‐interest affinity groups
- leadership roles
- support in cancer career development
- Shared Resources
- Funding Opportunities
- Emerging Leaders Council
- Working Groups
- Sign-up to receive email messages
- Branding Resources (logos, presentation templates, photos and more
- Resources and Environment [word]
- Referencing Support Grant and Shared Resources