The mass spectrometry-based Proteomics Resource Facility (PRF) at the Department of Pathology assists researchers in designing proteomic experiment, maintain state-of-the-art instrumentation, provide technical expertise and bioinformatic support during both discovery and validation phases of proteomic experiments.
Director: Alexey Nesvizhskii, Ph.D.
Manager: Venkatesha Basrur, Ph.D.
Location: Rm 4204 Med Sci I
Or visit the Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomics Resource Facility.
- Peptide and protein identification
- Analysis of protein-protein interactions and complexes
- Shotgun proteomic profiling
- Post-translational modifications analysis
- Protein quantification and differential expression analysis using labeling and label-free approaches
- Targeted quantification of selected peptides and proteins of interest
- Orbitrap Fusion (with ETD) mass spectrometer
- Q Exactive HF mass spectrometer
- UPLCs for peptide and protein separation