Single Cell Analysis
The Single Cell Analysis Shared Resource provides expertise to basic and clinical sciences research investigators at the University of Michigan Rogel Cancer Center and surrounding institutions through:
If you have questions about single cell analysis, contact our team:
Managing Director: Ebrahim Azizi, PharmD, Ph.D.
Research Staff for Single Cell Nucleic Acid Analysis: Greg Shelley, Ph.D. | Shamileh Fouladdel, BPharm
Research Staff for Single Rare Cell Isolation: Eric Lin, Ph.D. | Aaron Kramer, B.Sc.
Location: NCRC, Bldg 20, 334W-D
Or visit the Single Cell Analysis Resource web page.
- Experimental design consultations
- Cell isolation
- Single cell analytics (RNA, DNA, protein)
- Evaluation of circulating (CTC) and disseminated (DST) tumor cells
- Biomarker validation
- Novel statistical and bioinformatics analyses
Our services include:
- Single cell targeted gene expression
- Single cell RNA Seq
- Single cell DNA Seq
- Rare cell isolation (such as CTCs)