Structure and Drug Screening
Project-Specific Entry Points for Structure and Drug Screening Resources
- Single entry point for technical expertise and equipment for using in academic drug discovery
- Creation and execution of translational cancer drug discovery project plans that start with the end in mind
- Cost savings due to streamlined structure and execution
- Expert consulting in structural biology, target/pathway identification, protein production, and assay development
- High throughput screening, structure-based drug design and initial medicinal chemistry
Mission of Structure and Drug Screening Team
Our team has a strong mission to support and enhance cancer research projects through collaborative efforts. Our goals include:
- Support early stage, cancer research discovery projects in structural biology, target discovery, small molecule screening and medicinal chemistry using unique technical expertise and specialized equipment.
- Support enhanced pre-clinical efforts to develop compounds and compound classes that show considerable promise and potential in early stage research efforts.
Learn more about Structure and Drug Screening Shared Resource Services
If you have questions about services related to structure and drug screening through the University of Michigan Rogel Cancer Center Shared Resources or need assistance with research efforts, please contact our team.
William Clay Brown, Ph.D., HT Cloning and Expression, Center for Structural Biology
Jeanne Stuckey, Ph.D., Center for Structural Biology
Andrew White, Ph.D., Medicinal Chemistry, College of Pharmacy
Ashley Schork, Project Manager
Life Sciences Institute, 210 Washtenaw, Room 3358
College of Pharmacy, 4562 CC Little, 428 Church St.