Cancer Genetics Clinic
The Cancer Genetics Clinic sees people with a personal or family history of cancers that may have genetic links. This includes conditions such as:
- Hereditary colon cancer and colon polyps
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Endocrine tumors and cancers (adrenal cancer, pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma, thyroid cancers)
- Renal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Additional rare cancers
Some common reasons to consider evaluation in the Cancer Genetics Clinic include:
- Diagnosis of cancer at an earlier than average age (less than age 50 for common cancers like colon or breast cancer).
- More than one relative with the same or related cancers in the family.
- Individuals with more than one primary cancer.
- Individuals with rare or unusual cancers.
Make an appointment in the Cancer Genetics Clinic by calling 734-763-2532.
Physicians who would like to refer a patient should contact M-Line at 800-962-3555.
Cancer Genetics Clinic Location, Directions, Parking
Our clinic is located in the Med Inn Building which is situated behind the Cancer Center building.
We are on Floor 3 of Med Inn, reception B.
Please park in Parking Structure P1 and enter the Cancer Center. Use our Navigating to Med Inn from the Cancer Center map to guide you to our Clinic.