The University of Michigan Rogel Cancer Center's Endocrine Oncology Program, offers comprehensive interdisciplinary care for patients with all types of thyroid cancers. Our team includes endocrine surgeons, endocrinologists, oncologists, nuclear medicine specialists, pathologists, radiation oncologists, genetic counselors and others who are leaders in their fields. Cases are reviewed weekly by our Multidisciplinary Thyroid Tumor Board. We are often referred patients with complex problems requiring care not available elsewhere. Our physicians routinely treat patients with the most advanced forms of thyroid cancer.
|Learn more about Thyroid Cancer:|
Request an Appointment
|New and Current Patients
Please call 734-647-8906 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST) OR 800-865-1125. You may also use our appointment request form.
If you would like to consult with a thyroid cancer specialist, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling the contact number on the appointment checklist.|
|Michigan Medicine / Current Patients|
If you have a MyUofMHealth.org account, you can log in to view upcoming or past appointments, cancel appointments up to 24 hours before your schedule time, and request a new appointment. You can request an appointment with your primary care physician or any providers that you have seen since August 15, 2012.
For your first appointment
- Please download and print the Welcome Letter which includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Michigan Surgical & Health Optimization Program (MSHOP)
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- Insurance / List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- Michigan Medicines's Guest Assistance Program
- Overnight Accommodations