Make a Gift
Propelled by Partnership: Giving to the University of Michigan Rogel Cancer Center
Every gift matters as we work to transform the lives of patients and families facing cancer.
At the University of Michigan Rogel Cancer Center, the nation’s top schools of medicine, engineering, nursing, pharmacy, public health, information, and more are all working together to solve the complex problems of preventing, treating, and curing cancer.
JOIN US as we bring the full force of our university to bear on making the next significant breakthroughs in cancer research and therapy, training the next generation of game-changers in the field, and providing the very best care for our patients.
You are critical to the work we do. We are eager to hear about your personal experiences and discuss how our partnership can benefit patients and families through an expendable or endowed gift.
There are many other ways to help.
- Annual Gifts from alumni and friends provide immediately available support that is vital for the success of the cancer center.
- Corporate Gifts, which are made through the assistance of our Business Engagement Center, provide companies with a gateway to the University of Michigan, one of the nation's leading research and higher-education institutions.
- Estate and Planned Gifts enable a donor to leave money or assets upon his or her death. Planned gift options include creating a trust that produces an income for life. Our staff can guide supporters in determining which approaches best suit their personal situations.
- The Foundation Gifts that the University receives are handled by the Office of Foundation Relations, which facilitates partnerships between the University and private organizations.
- In Kind Gifts such as book collections, artwork, equipment, or other valuable personal property are non-monetary donations that constitute another important avenue of support.
- Memorial and tribute gifts provide meaningful support while allowing contributors to celebrate people and events.
- Gifts to U-M can be increased when donors leverage their employers’ matching gift programs.
The University of Michigan has 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt status; our federal tax ID number is 38-6006309. Learn more on the Leaders and Best web page.
You can have an immediate impact by using our online form to make a gift today. Or contact us at 734-998-7705 or [email@example.com] to get more information and take the first step in achieving your personal mission.
TOGETHER, we will improve cancer prevention, care, and survivorship in Michigan, the nation, and the world.