Noah Robert Smith MD
Dr. Noah Smith is a faculty member in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Michigan. He provides patient care in our Cutaneous Surgery and Oncology clinical programs located within the UM Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dr. Smith is a board-certified dermatologist and ACGME Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon.
Dr. Smith received his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, MI. He completed his internship at the Western Michigan University School of Medicine, and returned to the University of Michigan to complete his residency in the Department of Dermatology, where he served as chief resident. Dr. Smith joined the dermatology faculty in 2017 after completing his Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship.
- University of Michigan Medical School, 2012
- University of Michigan, Dermatology, MI, 2016
- Micrographic Surgery & Dermatology Oncology, University of Michigan, 2017
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery