Neehar Parikh, M.D.
I am a transplant hepatologist and clinical researcher committed to the care of patients with liver cancer and advanced liver disease. I serve as the Medical Director of the Multidisciplinary Liver Tumor Clinic and Medical Director of the Living Donor Liver Transplantation Program. I believe that patients should have an active voice in their care and I work jointly with patients to ensure that their needs are met.
My research focuses on early detection, biomarkers, and treatments for hepatocellular carcinoma. I also conduct research in liver transplantation allocation policies to better optimize availability and utilization of organ transplants.
- Medical School or Training
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2005
- Northwestern University/McGaw Medical Center, Internal Medicine, IL, 2008
- Transplant Hepatology, Northwestern University, 2013
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Northwestern University, 2012
- Professional Organizations
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, 2009
- American Society of Transplantation, 2012
- International Liver Cancer Association
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Transplant Hepatology