Derek Paul Bergsma MD
Dr. Derek Bergsma is active in clinical practice at the Lacks Cancer Center Department of Radiation Oncology in Grand Rapids. He received his undergraduate degree from Grand Valley State University and then worked in cancer immunodiagnostics at Van Andel Institute before obtaining his medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. He completed both internship and Radiation Oncology residency at the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY.
Oligometastatic lung cancer, stereotactic radiosurgery
- Medical School or Training
- Michigan State University-College of Human Medicine, 2012
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, NY, 2017
- Professional Organizations
- American College of Radiation Oncology