Urology at Livonia Center for Specialty Care
In order to limit exposure for our patients, their families, and our staff, we have made several adjustments at our outpatient clinics, and many of our clinics are scaling back operations temporarily. This means that:
- Non-essential appointments may be rescheduled, or, in many cases, turned into Video Visits or E-Visits.
- Your appointment may now take place in the A. Alfred Taubman Health Center.
If you have questions about appointments, you may:
- Call your clinic phone number. All clinics are still accessible by telephone.
- Send your provider team messages through the Patient Portal.
- Contact Cancer AnswerLine™ at 800-865-1125
If you believe you may have COVID-19 and are a Michigan Medicine patient, please call our COVID-19 hotline at 734-544-6700, or use an E-Visit to be evaluated by a Michigan Medicine health care provider.
19900 Haggerty Rd. Suite 111 Livonia, MI 48152
New Patient Phone:
Existing Patient Phone: